Totally Vets is a dynamic veterinary company, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Levin & Horowhenua, Tararua and Taumarunui areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
Our business thrives on talented people providing superior care and advice for the health, wellbeing and performance of animals. Our business is committed to achieving a challenging Mission, Healthy Animals, Healthy People, Healthy Communities. When you join us, you become part of that effort.
We are constantly improving through learning and innovation. Sharing what we know ensures we work better together. Gaining the trust of our customers guarantees we can care for the animals and our community.
We have vacancies for Vet Nurses to join our busy companion animal hospital based at our Feilding clinic. We run a well-equipped, modern hospital with the latest equipment and an inhouse laboratory. We offer a wide range of surgeries and advanced treatment options for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work alongside specialist vets in clinic to gain knowledge and further your skills.
We are a client centric business and put our customers and patients at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be in a great working environment, part of a friendly team and be provided with great benefits, induction and development opportunities as well as CPD within the wider business.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Assisting with consultations
- General nursing and clinic administration tasks
- Utilise technology and equipment management
- Assisting with anaesthesia surgical procedures
- Monitoring care of patients and follow up after surgery
We are looking for a person who has the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic level of customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and respond to customer and patient needs
- A Veterinary Nurse Qualification with proven clinical skills
- A passion for animal health and wellbeing
- Your team skills will be excellent, and your ability to relate well to both customers and colleagues.
- You must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment whilst maintaining a friendly and enjoyable working atmosphere
- Have initiative and a pro-active work ethic
Positions are full-time, Monday to Friday which includes participation in the Saturday roster and some late nights.
This link will allow you to apply directly to Totally Vets https://totallyvets.bamboohr.com/careers/46?source=aWQ9MjI%3D
For more information, please contact:
Vet Nurse Team Leader