Laboratory Accession Technician
The primary role is to accession samples (receiving and processing), data entry, and general lab hygiene duties.
Working hours are from 7.30 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday.
This is an entry-level role - previous laboratory or veterinary clinic experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
Ideally, you will possess:
- A flexible approach to work
- Strong computer and data-entry skills
- Good organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability and willingness to follow Standard Operating Procedures, and safety procedures
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional attitude
- Be self-managing, with a drive for results and quality
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Good communication skills
Due to our strict biosecurity requirements, we are unable to employ anyone who has chickens, pigs, or other types of birds at their place of residence.
To apply, please send your CV to Sheila Simbajon, Human Resources Coordinator either via email mailto:email@example.com or phone her on (09) 236 7196 to discuss further.
Your application has been successfully submitted.