Vet Diagnostic Consultant - Auckland
TITLE: Vet Diagnostic Consultant - Animal Health
Sales position now available in New Zealand for a leading diagnostics organisation specialising in animal health. This role will suit a skilled sales professional coming from animal health, diagnostics, pharmaceutical sales or medical device sales.
With a strong product pipeline and recent product launches, this is genuinely a very exciting time to join this business. With ongoing training and support from the wider team across Australia and New Zealand you will be able to successfully manage this territory alongside the other territory manager covering the South Island.
Reporting to the Business Manager (Sales) - NZ, this role offers a genuine opportunity to partner with the veterinary customers and improve lives through the unique and market leading diagnostic solutions including the organisations in-house instruments and pathology laboratory services.
This role is ideally based in Waikato; however, the territory responsibilities will focus primarily on small and large animal clinics across the North Island.
- Uncapped commission and a company car (brand new)
- Join a close knit and collaborative team who are global leaders in the Animal Health space
- Work with cutting-edge diagnostic products
- Onboarding, tailored training sessions, career development and ongoing learning workshops
Most importantly, this role offers you an opportunity to make a difference and positively impact the community alongside a fantastic local team who pursue the organisations purpose with passion
- Drive sales by providing a complete diagnostic solution to the Veterinary market place
- Achieve sales budgets in the assigned territory
- To work as an individual but be a contributory member of a high-performing sales team
- An ability to recognise and adapt to changing business needs and environment
- Some travel including overnight stays within the territory
- Uncover and gain new business and meet new account acquisition targets
- Attend trade shows as required
- Proactively respond and follow up with sales enquiries
You, as the successful candidate, will have;
- Sales experience is required for this position within the life sciences field
- A demonstrated record of providing exceptional customer service and responsiveness
- Outstanding organizational and territory management skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to understand and share technical information
- Superior relationship building capability to create long term business opportunities and customer loyalty
- Experience selling diagnostic equipment and/or laboratory products and services is highly regarded
- A medical/pharmaceuticals background with medical terminology know-how, preferred
- The ability to carry a medical discussion, as well as a business discussion.
If this role is not suitable, Michelle is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.