This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rothesay Bay Veterinary Clinic promises to provide the best care for our patients and our clients. This means believing in and working according to our value of “where clients are friends and pets are family".
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic experienced veterinary nurse to join our skilled and dedicated team at Rothesay Bay Veterinary Clinic. This is a full time role with 30-40 hours per week.
We are an independent, locally owned practice of 10 years located on the North Shore of Auckland. If you love the outdoors, close access to beaches, cafés, parks and transport links, then Rothesay Bay Vet is the ideal working location. We have strong links with the community and our local specialist referral centre.
Key requirements for this role:
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse
- 2+ years of experience in companion animal practice
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build authentic relationships with our clients and staff
We have a lot of offer you:
- A positive, hardworking, supportive yet fun team environment
- A non-corporate practice
- Competitive renumeration
- Training and education opportunities
- Modern equipment including:
- Digital DR xray suite including dental
- IM3 dental suite
- multiparameter anaesthetic monitoring equipment & IV Fluid pumps
- In-house idexx catalyst blood testing
If you are interested in working with a great team of like-minded people who feel like family and are passionate about providing quality veterinary care, we want to hear from you.
If this sounds like you then please apply online now!
Please send your CV and referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.