- Are you looking to be based away from the city’s hustle & bustle but still be close enough to the action?
- Are you looking to join a clinic that practices 4 day working weeks?
Town & country Vet clinic is located in Drury Village, South of Auckland and has been offering veterinary services to the growing Drury community for the last 25 years. We’re a 100% Companion Animal practice and have been growing with the community. At Town & Country Vets, we are re-building our team and have a vacancy for a Senior Veterinarian to make their mark on a clinic. We’re looking for a team-oriented Small Animal Veterinarian who’s looking for either a step up or their next challenge whilst maintaining work-life balance.
This is a 4 day per week position with no Sundays or Afterhours, however we are also open to part time options.
We are a 3-vet, 5-nurse close-knit team with fantastic office support and Excellent Standards of Care.
Some of our clinic features include:
- Latest IDEXX equipment
- Digital and Dental X-Ray machines
- New Ultrasound machine
- Abaxis Vetscan HD Microscope
- You will be working a four-day week (without a reduction in salary!)
- 30-minute consults are standard, so we provide an excellent opportunity to build relationships with our clients
- Interesting and varied caseload with a great client base where pets are part of the family and are treated as such
- We are a passionate team who are proud to be a part of the practice we work in. We are also a small team, so it is just like a family
- No afterhours
- 1 in 3 weekends with a day in lieu the following week
What is on offer:
- A generous salary for the successful candidate
- A focus on work-life balance with a 4-day working week and 1 in 3 Saturday roster (9am – 2pm)
- Generous continuing education allowance (CPD) and study leave
- Access to our Veterinary Training Centre - https://www.veterinarytrainingcentre.co.nz/
- Generous benefits including Enhanced Paid Parental Leave and access to Leadership programs
- Access to the largest veterinary network across New Zealand and Australia
- 5+ years of experience in a small animal practice
- Strong medical and surgical knowledge with high standards of clinical care
- A strong team player
- A warm, approachable people person with strong communication skills
- Someone who leads by example in both your professional duties and staff interactions
You will be able to hit the ground running and have a chance to develop the clinic’s culture further. You will be rewarded with on-going development opportunities.
Drury is located in rural South Auckland, giving the benefit of a country lifestyle that is within 30 minutes of Downtown Auckland.
Jwan Kattan For further information, please contact Jwan Kattan on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0272139518 for a confidential discussion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.