NURSE willing to do some farm tech work
Interested in being a part of a team where together we are striving to do amazing things
Enjoy a role that provides variety and a great team environment… THEN CONTACT US NOW!
We need a VETERINARY TECHNOLOGIST or NURSE open to doing farm tech work. To join our team who is working towards excellence, committed to continued learning, and positive team culture.
The role is 4 or 5 days a week full-time. there is the possibility to do a part-time split shift with one of our current staff.
YOUR FOCUS WILL BE:
- Providing total on-farm care for our dairy clients and frontline care for companion and exotic animals.
- Your ability to interact and engage with our clients is as vital as your commitment to animal welfare.
- You will need to be willing to learn from and in turn support your team
- There will be some reception work as a part of this role
Global Veterinary Services is a premium practice that strives for excellence, quality service and great team culture. We do farm, pet, and exotic work.
Our practice is unique in offering services to perhaps the largest range of clients and species in New Zealand. Giving plenty of opportunities to gain equally unique experiences and skills that will set your career apart from any regular role.
We have a modern purpose-built clinic. We need more staff with a desire to be part of a progressive animal health business. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and supportive. We aim to be an industry-leading workplace striving for excellence and great team culture. We look after our staff, having happy healthy staff is good for you, good for our clients, and good for us.
Dairy farms make up the larger part of our business, and we are very good at meeting the needs of this sector. And we are experiencing steady growth in our exotic and companion animal services.
CHECK US OUT HERE: www.gvs.nz
· A range of employee benefits in addition to a competitive salary.
· A wealth of leading-edge knowledge and practice
· An industry-leading workplace
· A close-knit team of professionals with a collegial atmosphere, working together to get the best from each other and for our clients, achieving results we are proud of
· Quality equipment and workspace
· Career development support and opportunities
This is a rare opportunity to have access to a wide range of fields. We are offering you the opportunity to help us continue on our journey to be an industry leader, and in return, we will give you the opportunity to be an industry-leading professional.
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE WAIKATO
Only a few minutes drive from the vibrant city of Hamilton, an hour away from NZ’s biggest city Auckland, and the world class surf and beach town of Raglan. NZ is famous for its great outdoors and has all of the advantages of a safe and modern society.
CHECK OUT HAMILTON & SURROUNDS HERE:
Applications close at 11.59 pm, on 9 July 2023.
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
Email your cover letter & CV to Jono at firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of your experience, some of your career goals, and your ideal working arrangement, and we will get in touch!
Helping to make the world a better place