Senior Vet Nurse – North Shore
Join our passionate team, dedicated to excellent patient and client care!
This is a permanent, full time position.
As a Senior Vet Nurse, you'll join a small, friendly team enabling you to be involved in all aspects of patient care and enjoy a purpose-built clinic with everything you need to deliver gold standard patient care.
What we’re looking for:
It goes without say you'll be qualified, caring and have a love of animals, however these qualities are also important to us:
- You are proficient in all-round clinical and surgical nursing with at least 2 years clinical experience
- You enjoy learning and embracing new technology
- You’re passionate about the veterinary industry and high standards of patient care
- You’ve got customer service experience and you work well in a team
Why you’ll love Vetcare:
You’ll join a fun and passionate team, who are dedicated to making the world a happier place through the love of pets.
We offer a supportive company culture with Managers dedicated to the wellbeing of its people and where everyone embodies the Animates Vetcare values – passion, authentic, caring, knowledge and togetherness! We encourage you to bring your whole self to work and pride ourselves on being an inclusive Rainbow Tick Certified Employer.
- CPD budget and development opportunities
- Wellbeing budget to be used at your discretion to ensure you are in the best of health
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous discounts at our retail stores and clinic
Get in touch for a confidential conversation and let’s talk about what a move to Animates Vetcare could look like for you. Contact Natalie – email@example.com