This job is no longer accepting applications.
Due to business growth, we are currently looking to recruit two Veterinary Receptionists to join our thriving clinics. We are recruiting both full & part-time roles.
Working across our busy veterinary practice, you'll be liaising with clients, vets and vet nurses on a daily basis, so we are keen to hear from candidates with previous experience of working in a similar environment. You'll be part of a passionate team who are dedicated to providing first-class clinical care and outstanding service to their loyal clients.
Vets North have clinics in Kumeu, Waimauku, Helensville & Silverdale and have full time & part-time vet nurse / customer service vacancies. We are looking for team players who can juggle multiple tasks with ease, build rapport with our clients & be prepared for anything while still smiling.
- Ideally, you'll be a qualified vet nurse who is confident in both surgery & front line customer service role.
- Previous work experience within customer service within an animal environment would also be considered
- Proven team player capable of working in a fast-paced, high-pressure clinic
- Proven time management skills & attention to detail
To work within our team you will need:
- Polished communication skills verbal & written
- A confident, can-do attitude & optimistic outlook on life
- A stable work history working within the veterinary industry
- Flexible working a rolling roster between the hours of 8am – 6pm
- Contribute to our Saturday roster
- Equine knowledge would be an advantage
- A good geographical knowledge of our territory is highly beneficial
- If you are flexible & detail-focused, empathetic & thrive on delivering top-notch care & love to be busy this could be the job for you
Overall, we are looking for friendly, hardworking people with great communication skills and confidence in speaking with both clients and colleagues in a busy work environment. So, if you are flexible & detail-focused, empathetic & thrive on delivering top-notch care & love to be busy this could be the job for you.
Apply now and send a cover letter telling us about your fabulous nursing and customer service experience along with an up to date CV.
Your application has been successfully submitted.