This job is no longer accepting applications.
Totally Vets is a dynamic veterinary company, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Tararua, Horowhenua and Taumarunui areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
We have a vacancy for a Vet Nurse to join our busy companion animal hospital based at our Levin clinic. We run a well-equipped hospital offering a wide range of surgeries and advanced treatment options for our clients.
We are a client centric business and put our customers and patients at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be in a great working environment, part of a friendly team and be provided with great benefits and opportunities CPD within the wider business.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Assisting with consultations
- General nursing and clinic administration tasks
- Utilise technology and equipment management
- Assisting with anaesthesia surgical procedures
- Monitoring care of patients and follow up after surgery
We are looking for a person who has the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic level of customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and respond to customer and patient needs
- A Veterinary Nurse Qualification with proven clinical skills
- A passion for animal health and wellbeing
- Your team skills will be excellent, and your ability to relate well to both customers and colleagues.
- You must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment whilst maintaining a friendly and enjoyable working atmosphere
- Have initiative and a pro-active work ethic
This position is a full-time position, which includes participation in a weekend clinic roster and some late nights.
Please apply via Seek before 11th June 2021 with your CV and cover letter.
A copy of the job description is available on request. For more information, please email Serena McGrannachan, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.