Companion Animal Veterinarian
Closes: Jun 29, 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Veterinarian to join our fantastic Wellington teams!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
Role can be flexible for the right candidate. We have a number of clinics across the Wellington region and flexibility to work across multiple locations to cover leave would be ideal.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Full support with great clinical teams who want to see you succeed
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic locations
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Have a Veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand
- Minimum 3 years + experience
To express your interest in this role please contact Mel Jerrett firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.