Calf Rearer/Relief Milker
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moemoea - Vision
"Ko te kai hoki i Waiaua"
To be the food bowl that feeds the world
Kaupapa - Purpose
“Kia rangatira ai ngā uri o te Whakatōhea”
“To lift our nation, and to grow and invest in the well-being of our people”
Do you want to be a part of an organization that is committed to empowering our whānau to be the best they can be?
The Whakatōhea Māori Trust board’s subsidiary, Te Pou Oranga o Whakatōhea Ltd currently has the following position available:
The position of Calf Rearer/Relief Milker is designed to assist the Managers in their day to day running of the farm.
It is critical the Calf Rearer/Relief Milker is on time for all milking’s.
This position has particular responsibility for cleanliness and general farm tidiness including weeds.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be self-motivated, work as a member of a team, and be able to communicate effectively with all staff at all levels;
- Have proven ability as a dairy Calf Rearer/Relief Milker in keeping with the responsibilities of this position;
- Have an understanding of and an interest in dairy farm work and livestock handling;
- Actively participate in a team operation geared to achieving the company’s objectives;
- Attend appropriate training courses to develop further skills and experience when required, and pass these skills on to train others;
- Project a positive attitude towards the company and its objectives
- You will be receptive to learning new technologies to help improve productivity and profitability of the farm.
Your application has been successfully submitted.