We're recruiting for 2x Field Technicians on Permanent Seasonal contracts based in Hastings.
As a Field Technician you'll get exposure to a role with loads of variety. Our Livestock and Meat team deliver specialised services to the Agricultural Industry. These services include Animal health, market access Certification, Environmental monitoring, Live Animal Export Certification and Disease control.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Providing Audits, Assessments and guidance for Assurance Programmes
- Managing on Farm services in relation to Animal health and wellbeing
- Any other associated tasks that go with the territory
This is a Permanent Seasonal contract working (9 months per year) from September through to the June each year however seasons may vary.
To be successful in this role you'll have worked on a Dairy or other Farm and be experienced in handling large farm animals. This role will suit a motivated individual who can contribute to our team environment by bringing to the role:
- Good stock sense
- TB testing experience, auditing and compliance experience
- Be super organised, great with prioritisation and be willing to travel
- Hold a current & clean Full driver's licence
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Be a clear communicator
- Motivated to work unsupervised
- Flexible with availability to work
Helping Aotearoa Shape A Better Food World - Join us!
Applications close 6 June 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.