Technical Services Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Jun 26, 2021
Elanco is a global leader in the development and supply of animal health products. Our Pet Health business is a market leader in New Zealand, providing products that benefit the health of pets and their families. We are looking for a qualified veterinarian to support the Pet Health Sales and Marketing team.
This role is ideally suited for a veterinarian with both a commercial and creative minded set looking to work as part of a small team within a large, multinational organisation.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Contributing to the Elanco Companion Animal Team with technical knowledge, support and advice
- Providing product related information and support to external customers
- Reviewing, advising and approving marketing materials
- Creating and executing marketing activities in the Pet Health Therapeutics portfolio
- Engaging with Global Technical Vet Services, key opinion leaders, New Zealand practitioners, pet owner advocates and organisations’ that promote the ownership and well-being of companion animals
Please apply if you:
- are a qualified and registered veterinarian
- ·have practiced in and have an affinity with small animal medicine
- have an interest in working for a multi-national corporate organisation
- enjoy working in and being a supportive team member.
If successful you will receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including a fully serviced company vehicle or allowance and regular hours within a flexible working environment, plus have opportunities for professional and career development.
Please apply via the link below:
Your application has been successfully submitted.