Veterinarian for West Auckland Clinic
We’re looking for a Veterinarian who can envisage themselves as part of a small team in a wonderful tight knit community.
A change in circumstances has meant that we looking to re-establish the team here at West Coast Veterinary Hospital. We’re a small boutique privately owned clinic here in the heart of Oratia who have been caring for pets in the community and surrounding areas for some 20+ years.
We now require an experienced veterinarian to assume this charge role which is both varied and interesting, responsible for surgical and medicine cases, client consultation, working both as part of a team and autonomously you will be primarily sole charge yet have the support and backing of a greater infrastructure.
You must have the following attributes:
- A current NZ Veterinary Practicing certificate
- Be well groomed and articulate
- Ideally have some clinical & surgical experience
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Punctual and able to work within set time-frames
- A passion for animal health
- A compassionate and caring attitude
- Enjoy working in a small team environment
Whilst ideally full-time for the right candidate there is scope for this role to offer some flexibility in hours.
If you believe you meet the requirements and are enthusiastic about the role then we would love to hear from you!
Please email your application letter & CV to : Angela Hill via seek
Your application has been successfully submitted.