Rural Customer Service Representative - Gore
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fixed Term Parental Leave Position in Gore
- Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service?
- Do you have experience working in agri-retail
- Are you at ease chatting with farmers about livestock health products?
We are on the hunt for a confident and process driven customer service representative, to provide exceptional service and animal health supplies advice to our farming clientele. This fixed term (parental leave cover) role is based in our Gore clinic, and will be required to work from 8.00am - 5.30pm Tue - Fri and Saturday mornings from 10.00am - 12noon (36 hours per week), from July 2021 to August 2022.
So if you are a person who:
- Thrives on providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Has solid knowledge of agriculture product sales;
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about farming;
- Demonstrates initiative and can pick up new skills quickly;
- Is good with a computer and administrative tasks; and
- Holds previous experience in the agricultural or veterinary industry.
We’d love to hear from you!
VetSouth is a locally owned and operated clinic, and our team’s purpose is all about being Here for Good; doing our bit towards our client’s goals of happy healthy animals, successful and sustainable farms, and contributing to thriving local communities.
Just as important as what we do, is how we do it. So we value our staff loving what they do, making sure we get the job done right, striving to be one step ahead, and working as a team to be in it together.
Applications close Wednesday 2nd June 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.