Sales Operations Coordinator
Covetrus is a global animal health company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine. The Provet team is part of Covetrus as the premier leading veterinary distributor in Australasia and has a long history of innovation, continuous improvement and excellence in customer service, logistics and staff management.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and customer focused individual to join our team as a Sales Operations Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis. Located in Auckland and reporting into an inspiring leader, the Head of Commercial NZ; this role will provide sales support to enable better sales outcomes and coordinate key administrative activities which support our New Zealand operations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the sales team with generating client proposals, reviews and contracts
- Generating sales activities and branch performance reports from Salesforce and Excel, translating the data into meaningful reports (eg pivotal tables and graphs) for internal and external use
- Acting as the Salesforce super user by supporting the sales and marketing team to troubleshoot errors, identify and track growth opportunities, and load quarterly sales focus and target information
- Managing our customer loyalty and reward program; and company fleet cars
- Coordinating internal communications and events
To be successful you’ll bring:
- 2+ years sales administration or customer services experience
- Excellent communication and literacy skills with an emphasis on relationship building and resolution management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office expertise with the ability to meaningfully present data
- Previous experience using Salesforce (advantageous)
- A team player mindset – gaining satisfaction from pitching in and helping achieve team goals
- A focus on sharing our customers goals
- Strong attention to detail, taking pride in demonstrating a high quality of work
Covetrus is a global animal health products, services, and technology and services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine. With over 5,500 employees across 19 countries, we are committed to supporting passions, fostering opportunities, and establishing progressive practises.
We are proud of our family friendly culture and respectful workplace. We embrace diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from like-minded persons from all walks of life. We have invested in technology globally to enhance our employee experience and you’ll come to realise we’re not your average multi-national, we are human, and we look after our team members.
Your application has been successfully submitted.