Mixed Practice Vet with strong Dairy Focus - Culverden
This job is no longer accepting applications.
North Canterbury Vets is a 4 clinic veterinary business located north of Christchurch. Our location in North Canterbury means we enjoy all the benefits of rural town living, with everything that Christchurch & Canterbury have to offer on our back doorstep. Close to the Southern Alps, lifestyle choices abound with a wide range of recreational pursuits, fishing, boating, tramping, climbing, and we are 2 hours away from some of the best snow skiing in the country, without the crowds.
We wish to invite applications from veterinarians with an interest in working in mixed practice with an emphasis in Dairy to apply for the current opportunity based in Culverden, however at times there will be opportunity to provide support in our other 3 Clinics. NCVC currently has a team of 18 Vets who work closely with our LA Technicians, Animal Health Sales Reps and our Clinic Support Teams. The role offers great prospects for those wishing to further develop their skills. While this role covers predominantly Dairy, there is ample opportunity to focus on Sheep & Beef, CA, Deer, and Equine etc.
What we are looking for in a candidate:-
- Minimum 2 years Dairy experience
- Drive to succeed
- Passion for providing innovative health solutions
- Strong interest in reproduction, mastitis and nutrition
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a Team Player who is prepared to have fun while getting the job done
What we will offer:-
- An attractive salary package which includes Medical Insurance
- Paid NZVA Membership Fees
- Paid APC
- Paid VPIS Insurance
- Strong focus on Professional Development with generous annual budget
- Working daily alongside Business owners
- Support & mentorship
- Contribution towards relocation costs
In the first instance, please email your details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 027 534 5835
Your application has been successfully submitted.