Large Animal Customer Care & Vet Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
VetEnt Te Awamutu is a busy large and small animal clinic. Our Large Animal team require a key support member to coordinate our rural vet and technician service. This role is vital, being the face of VetEnt, and providing key service and support to our clients and their business. This is a full-time position; Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, and rostered Saturdays 9am – 1pm.
We can offer you full training, an engaging positive work culture, modern workplace, fun team, and employee benefits including service and product discounts.
About your new role
- liaising with our large animal rural team of Vets and Technicians, and our clients to ensure our scheduling provides efficient and outstanding customer service
- being the face of VetEnt to our clients, ensuring they receive the best possible service
- answering phones and booking both farm visits and clinic appointments
- stock ordering and inventory control
- providing product information and advice to our clients as appropriate (full training provided)
- taking and receipting payments
- selling over the counter products – both large and companion animal
- close liaison with our companion animal and wider administrative teams
- general administrative duties
- agriculture or faming knowledge or understanding of the farming calendar (advantageous but not essential)
- demonstrated exceptional customer service in a previous client facing role, including confidence with IT applications
- loves working in a team, outgoing, and confident with customer interactions
- friendly and caring with a great smile
- professional, efficient, and calm in a high paced busy environment
- merchandising or retail experience (advantageous but not essential)
- organized and able to multitask
If you feel you are the right person to join our team, please apply now with your CV.
Suitable applicants only will be responded to.
More information about VetEnt can be found at www.vetent.co.nz
Your application has been successfully submitted.