Veterinary Nurse - Permanent Full Time Position
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vets On Riverbank is a mixed animal practice in Otaki with a long established client base from Foxton to Wellington. We service all creatures great and small from rabbits to horses. We operate a large clinic split into a small animal hospital, equine facility, reception and shop. We offer a high level of customer service and have great pride in our involvement with the local community. Otaki is a close knit semi-rural beach town and is known for its sunny weather.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Companion Animal Nurse to join our friendly team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Experience with companion animals.
- Hold a veterinary nursing qualification.
- Confidence in anaesthesia and maintenance, surgical and medical nursing.
- Capable understanding of animal handling, welfare and nutrition.
- Great communication and ability to work within a team but also show confidence working unassisted.
- A high level of customer service and compassionate attitude.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Our clinic is well equipped with 4 consulting rooms and 4 surgical suites. We offer digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, high level of anaesthetic monitoring including capnography, in-house laboratory, ultrasound.
This is a new permanent full-time position for which we offer a competitive remuneration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.