Full time Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Is it time for a new adventure and a change? Come to beautiful Christchurch, New Zealand. We have an exciting opportunity for a Companion Animal Veterinarian to join a close-knit team.
Become part of a small animal practice with a friendly, close knit team, but with the support and benefits of being part of a large group. You will be a working alongside an experienced and supportive Lead Veterinarian as well as a wonderful team of nurses and support staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated team player who prides themselves on a high standard of care and has enough experience to be sole charge at times to work in our well-equipped two vet practice. We have lots of toys including digital dental x-rays and ultrasound.
Check out our clinic and team at https://aldwinsroadvet.co.nz/
The job is full-time, but a part-time job share would be considered. We are closed on Sundays and Saturdays are shared on a 1 in 4 rotation (9am – 3pm).
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand and we can help with sponsorship, visas and a relocation allowance.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres (one is in Christchurch) https://www.veterinarytrainingcentre.co.nz/
- Continuing education and study leave per annum allowance
- Generous benefits including Enhanced Parental Benefits and Health Insurance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our VetPartners clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible international candidates
- Assistance with re-location if applicable
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication to both our external and internal clients.
- Strong client relationship building skills
Not from Christchurch but considering a move there? Christchurch, the garden city, is in the centre of New Zealand’s South Island. We have an international airport and are in easy reach of both the majestic Southern Alps and the Pacific Ocean. Mountain biking, ski fields, vineyards, hot springs and beaches are all on our doorstep, whilst we still have the culture and ease of living in a friendly, liveable, regenerating city.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
If this sounds like the position for you, please contact Jwan Kattan, Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.