Customer Service Officer - Veterinary and Animal Health
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Want to be part of a high performing team?
Covetrus is a global animal health technology and services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine. Provet New Zealand is part of Covetrus as the premier leading veterinary distributor in New Zealand and has a long history of innovation, continuous improvement, and excellence in customer service to our vet and veterinary practice clients.
We’re currently seeking a Customer Service Officer to join our team on a full time, permanent basis in our Christchurch branch. As the Customer Service Officer, you will be part of a collaborative team committed to excellent customer service delivery in support of our highly valued Veterinary customers. You will be a team player as part of a small team with a strong work ethic with experience delivering high levels of customer service across a wide variety of client queries, advice and troubleshooting, call handling, order processing and administration skills.
If you have Animal Health, Veterinary Practice or Veterinary Medical knowledge and Training with a passion for customer and client service then we would love to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Answering customer calls to handle general product enquiries
- Ensuring all client requests and orders are completed in line with company procedures
- Managing and resolving customer complaints to resolution or re-direct appropriately
- Accurately managing and maintaining client records within systems aligned to company procedures
- Demonstrating a sound knowledge of veterinary products to support clients with correct information on our range of services and products
- Administration, order processing, email relevant correspondence, data base entry
To be successful you will have;
- Animal Health, Veterinary Practise experience or Animal Health knowledge and training is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience to deliver in a high service delivery model.
- Solid administration, data entry and order processing experience
- Excellent communication skills, phone manner and written emails to customers
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate and complete follow up and customer resolutions
- Strong team player with a high work ethic and collaboration with the broader teams
- High level of attention to detail and committed to doing things correctly
- Flexible and adaptable to change and working with new processes
Covetrus is a global animal health products, services, and technology and services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine. With over 5,500 employees across 19 countries, we are committed to supporting passions, fostering opportunities, and establishing progressive practises.
We are proud of our family friendly culture and respectful workplace. We embrace diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from like-minded persons from all walks of life. We have invested in technology globally to enhance our employee experience and you’ll come to realise we’re not your average multi-national, we are human, and we look after our team members.
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
Your application has been successfully submitted.