Customer Relations Representative (12 Month Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for our newest IDEXXer to join our Customer Relations team as a Customer Relations Representative for a 12-month parental leave cover. Reporting to the Customer Relations Supervisor, this role offers an opportunity to showcase your exceptional customer service skills to our veterinary customers in support of our unique and market leading diagnostic solutions. As the first point of contact this role is integral to ensuring our customers receive a first-class customer experience.
As a Customer Relations Representative, you will:
- Be a key team member in a diverse role assisting our customers and ensuring a premium level of support
- You will manage the customer interface and assist in the effective resolution of customer enquiries
- You will ensure accurate updating and tracking of all customer information and requests
- Build customer loyalty and drive customer education through proactive and caring customer engagement
- You will provide feedback to the business to assist with our improvement initiatives.
- Receive comprehensive training in IDEXX and our products and services.
- This is a 12-month parental leave contract – the role is full-time, Monday to Friday within a rotating roster (hours between 7.30am and 5.30pm) with an occasional Saturday morning.
You will have:
- A passion for creating and delivering an exceptional customer experience while answering a high volume of daily calls and emails
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly with regards to telephone communication
- An aptitude to learn, use initiative and be self-motivated whilst working in a team environment is essential
- You will possess a high level of computer literacy and be able to demonstrate sound problem-solving skills
- An understanding of the veterinary environment, or scientific diagnostic services is desirable, although you will receive comprehensive training
What we can offer?
- Competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits, while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
- Ongoing training and investment in its people, including product training and professional skill development.
- Flexible working environment and free onsite parking when needed.
- Ongoing health and wellness activities, platforms and programs, as well as 2 days paid voluntary community leave entitlements per annum.
- Yes, we have ‘bring your pet to work’ days!!
- Most importantly, this role offers you an opportunity to make a difference and positively impact the community alongside a fantastic local team who pursue our purpose with passion
We’re proud of the work we do because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from disease. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you?
We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being rewarded for your efforts, please APPLY or contact Kathryn Kelly, Talent Acquisition Specialist - Kathryn-Kelly@idexx.com or visit careers.idexx.com/us/en/anz or https://www.idexx.co.nz/en-nz/ to learn more about IDEXX.
Email This Job
Your application has been successfully submitted.