Full-time Vet Nurse | Pet Doctors St Luke's
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want the chance to work in New Zealand’s only exotic clinic?
No exotic animal experience needed as our supportive team is happy to help train and share knowledge about different species and how to care for them. Cat and dog experience preferred but not necessary.
Pet Doctors St Lukes is a busy mixed practice clinic catering to all companion pet species, including cats, dogs, and everything in-between! Our team is dedicated to providing a high standard of care within our purpose-built clinic and also offer boarding facilities for exotic pets. We operate 6 days per week, located in an area with plenty of parking and a variety of shops.
We are currently seeking a Veterinary Nurse to join our clinic in a Full-time capacity working Monday – Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays
Ideally you are a team player with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care.
What we are looking for:
- A confident Veterinary Nurse
- Previous experience working with exotics is not required but a desire to learn these skills and fondness of all species is necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An ability to work efficiently and independently as well as part of a team
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Flexibility with working hours, including weekends and public holidays
What’s on offer:
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Great discounts on personal pet care
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand
For further information, please visit https://petdoctorsstlukes.co.nz/
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply? Please Apply Now with your CV & Cover Letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.