Part-Time Junior Veterinary Nurse and Receptionist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior Veterinary Nurse / Receptionist to join our fantastic Rototuna team on a part-time basis!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Rototuna is located in northern Hamilton and has been part of the growing Rototuna community for the last 12 years.
We are a full-service companion animal practice with a large retail space, cattery, doggy day care and grooming facilities on site. With a large team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses, support staff and groomers we are passionate about our furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-rototuna/
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is a recently qualified Veterinary Nurse. This is a great opportunity for those willing to learn, to get your foot in the door in the Veterinary industry! You’ll be assisting our existing nurses and you’ll also be positioned at our front of house regularly. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Hand-on nursing assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment assistance
- Front of house client relations
- Retail sales and assistance
This role will be part-time with weekend and public holiday work required.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity
- Good communicator
- Qualification in Veterinary Nursing
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience and role type
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.