This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vetcare Group is recruiting for a Veterinarian for our Richmond Road, Grey Lynn clinic. This is a three-year-old purpose-built clinic with modern equipment. Based in central Auckland with many great cafes, shops and parks in the area.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity to join us in a full-time permanent position. This role will include some weekend work, but no on-call.
As a Veterinary Professional, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a Veterinarian. We’ll provide everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a Veterinarian – providing gold standard care for our patients. We put our clients and customers and their pets at the heart of everything we do.
Our support team is made up of experienced vets and vet nurses who know what good practice looks like to support you. Our 18 clinics are like family, everyone supporting each other. We share your passion of having the best clinical standards and provide you with all the best equipment to ensure you can meet your patient needs.
- You have a recognised Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification
- 2+ years' experience ideally within a sole charge Veterinarian role
- You are proficient in all-round medicine and surgery in companion animal practice
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a close-knit team
- You’re passionate about the veterinary industry and excellence in clinical care
Why Join Us?
- Flexibility: we are known for looking after our people. We understand that as life changes, so does your work life balance. Whether that’s part time to spend more time with your family or locating to a new clinic that gives you the lifestyle you required, we make it work.
- You’ll be valued: you’re helping us achieve our goals and provide the highest standards in clinical care, in return we’ll help you grow your passion and expertise through ongoing CPD opportunities.
- You’ll have the latest tools: we’re constantly reviewing and improving our equipment and services and that means we’ve fit out our clinics with everything you need to do a great job.
- You’ll be supported: You’ll be looked after by a support team of experienced veterinary professionals that care about your wellbeing. We will support you both personally and professionally, look after your wellbeing, and give you all the development opportunities you need to be the best vet you can be.
- You will have a great CPD budget and learning and development opportunities as well as:
- A modern, well-equipped clinic in an excellent central location
- Competitive salary package and generous staff discount
- Career development including clinical coaching and training
- Opportunity to apply for a membership scholarship (valued at $10,000)
- Central support team made up of experienced veterinary professionals
We have a real passion for what we do, and we go the extra mile for both our people and our patients. You will be part of a supportive team who works together to deliver our purpose, vision, and values. We offer excellent staff benefits with a fun and collaborative team environment.
If this sounds like you and you would like to become part of our supportive and caring environment, apply online today or for further information or a confidential conversation on this opportunity please contact Natalie – NNicholson@vetcaregroup.co.nz
Apply online here https://thecage.worldmanager.com/careers/position.php?id=3168&back=index
Richmond Rd Vetcare
316 Richmond Rd
Your application has been successfully submitted.