Practice Manager - Vet Clinic
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vetcare Group is recruiting for an experienced Practice Manager for our Dunedin clinic. You will be joining a lovely, passionate team who go above and beyond looking after their furry friends.
About the role:
As a qualified senior nurse, you will ensure the practice team runs smoothly and effectively in all areas. You will be responsible for overseeing staff management and client relations duties as well as daily running of the clinic. From time to time you may have to assist with nursing and general staff duties.
- Full time, 12 Month Fixed Term – providing Maternity leave cover.
- Based in our friendly Dunedin clinic – this would include some weekend work and on-call.
- We’ll provide everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a veterinary professional – providing gold standard care for our patients.
- Excellent benefits - including generous staff discounts and development opportunities.
You are an experience Senior Nurse or Practice manager and are ready to lead our passionate team in Dunedin. We are seeking an experienced team leader with exceptional communication skills who is ready to drive our business forward using well-developed business, customer service, human resource and operational skills. You will also be;
- Qualified with a recognised Diploma in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in all-round clinical and surgical nursing (experienced nurse)
- Experienced in customer service and work well in a team
- Confident with your computer skills and don’t mind learning new technology
- Passionate about the veterinary industry and high standards of patient care
- Passionate about managing both people and a clinic with a can do attitude
- Ideally experience in clinical management
What we are offering:
We will provide everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a veterinary professional – providing gold standard care for our patients. You will have a great CPD budget, learning and development opportunities as well as:
- Annual subscription to the NZVNA
- Central support team made up of experienced veterinary professionals
- The chance to be a part of a supportive local team and national clinical group
- Competitive salary and generous staff discount
If this sounds like you and you would like to become part of our supportive and caring environment in Dunedin, apply online today or email your CV to NNicholson@vetcaregroup.co.nz
Your application has been successfully submitted.