Large Animal Veterinary Technician Geraldine - Casual
Aorangi Veterinary Services Ltd
Canterbury, New Zealand
Aorangi Veterinary Services Ltd is an established veterinary practice supplying over 40 years of quality veterinary service in South Canterbury. Our clinics are located in Geraldine, Fairlie, and Timaru. We have a great team and are focused on providing the best service for our customers and improving the health and welfare of all animals we deal with.
We are looking for a Large Animal Veterinary Technician to join our Geraldine team to assist with teat sealing and disbudding from May to October 2021.
The role is a casual position with flexible hours on weekdays Monday to Friday.
We are looking for someone with:
- a rural technician qualification (strongly preferred)
- previous experience in a veterinary or farm environment
- good communication, with strong organisation and time management skills
- the ability to work well within a team environment and also independently
- ability to multi-task, remain calm under pressure, and be detail oriented
- physically fit, with good large animal handling skills
Previous teat sealing and disbudding experience would be desirable, however full training will be given.
To apply please contact Hannah Sinclair by email:
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Your application has been successfully submitted.