Veterinary Nurses - Locums
Auckland, New Zealand
Diploma Qualified Experienced Veterinary Nurses
Vet Nurses - have you considered locuming? If so, have we got a deal for you!
We have locum positions in various clinics across Auckland - ranging from one day assignments through to extended parental leave cover.
From the North Shore to the Bombays, wayyyy out West to the East and everywhere in between.
If you're looking for:
- lifestyle (want school holidays off? not a problem!)
- expansion of your skills
- the opportunity to go to work and know you made a difference
then we'd love to hear from you!
When you're a VetStaff locum you're guaranteed:
- support - we've got your back
- payment - yup - it seems crazy but believe it or not, you won't have to debt collect or chase up getting paid when you're a VetStaff locum!
- respect - our clients looooove our locums
- insurance cover - every time you're on a VetStaff assignment you're covered under our multiple insurance policies
Skills & Attributes Required to be a VetStaff Locum:
- Diploma-level Veterinary Nursing qualification
- 3+ years veterinary nursing experience
- Flexibility - sometimes you'll be asked to multitask on steroids!
- Great customer service focus & attitude
- Broad and varied nursing skills
- Calm and unflappable under pressure
- Legal requirement to work in New Zealand
- Current drivers license and reliable vehicle helpful
Being a locum isn't for everyone - there are ups and downs - but it is exciting and interesting as you get to meet a huge variety of people, patients, colleagues and clinics.
Being a VetStaff locum means that we do all your assignment heavy lifting for you: we find you the assignments and all you have to do is turn up with a smile and be the most amazing veterinary nurse you can be!
If you're keen to find out more, please complete our Expression of Interest initial enquiry form and we'll get back to you in two shakes of a kitty's tail :-)
Or give Julie South a confidential call on 0800 483 869 to find out more.
Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com and she'll get back to you in two shakes of a puppy dog's tail ;-)
Your application has been successfully submitted.