BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST - VETERINARY FIELD
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You'll be tasked with selling technology solutions to veterinary customers. You'll be responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue targets by winning new accounts and growing existing accounts.
You’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining a sound understanding of the products, their features and benefits, the customer pain points they relieve and the value they create
- Proactively identifying target accounts using market data and other industry intelligence
- Preparing an annual tactical plan aimed at achieving and exceeding financial targets
- Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with clients
- Presenting a compelling business case to customers detailing the way the products provide solutions to their specific pain points and/or value creating opportunities
- Conducting a time efficient call cycle
- Completing reports as required
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system regularly
To thrive in this role you’ll have:
- A proven track record in B2B software application sales – preferably animal health
- Strong work ethic and motivation for selling solutions – Saas sales experience
- Qualifying leads and accounts before proceeding
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Coaching mindset (ability to learn and then Demo products to customers)
- Motivated to learn and develop
- Attention to detail - a problem solver
- A focus on quality outcomes for the customer and able to build a good rapport with customers and stakeholders – the ability to offer outstanding service.
- Some travel will be required
You’ll reap the benefits of:
- N3 Boost Cards
- On the job development and training
- Discounted pet products
- Competitive remuneration and commission
- Being part of a leading, innovative global team
You’ll be joining:
A global animal health products, services, and technology and services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine. With over 5,500 employees across 19 countries they are committed to supporting passions, fostering opportunities, and establishing progressive practises.
They provide technology solutions and related services including practice management software, data applications, and communication tools. These solutions are designed to increase staff efficiency and improve business health, allowing the veterinarian more time to provide excellent patient care
Your application has been successfully submitted.