Afterhours and Emergency Veterinarian
Waikato After Hours Veterinary Hospital
Waikato, New Zealand
Closes: Jun 30, 2021
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a fun and supportive team? An exciting opportunity is available for a qualified Veterinarian to join our fantastic after-hours team! Full-time, part-time and locum positions are available.
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the family
About the Clinic
The Waikato Afterhours Veterinary Hospital is located in Central Hamilton and is integral to Waikato pet owners, offering high quality care outside of regular clinic hours.
As an after-hours practice we see predominantly emergency and critical care cases. Our great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses are passionate about their furry clients and dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://wavh.co.nz/about-us/
About the Role
As an experienced clinician, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a Veterinarian, however, your day-to-day may be a little different here! We are looking for someone interested in taking that next step in their career.
- Interesting caseload (no skin and ears here!)
- Emergency medicine and critical care – previous experience not essential
- Well-equipped practice with full in-house lab, digital x-ray, ultrasound, CT scanner and multi parameter monitoring equipment
This role is flexible for the right candidate – part-time, full-time, permanent or semi-permanent locum shifts.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues, and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- You hold relevant qualifications
- Interest in emergency and critical care medicine
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration
- Exciting and challenging case load
- Well-equipped clinic
- Full time, part time and locum positions available
- Open to relocation support
- CPD allowance
- Annual Practicing Certificate
- Non-corporate family workplace culture
- Fantastic location
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team
To express your interest in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.