Team Leader/Practice Manager - Manurewa
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Vets / Vet Science
- Permanent / Full Time
Who are we?
Pet Doctors Manurewa is a small animal veterinary practice providing veterinary service at the highest level, with an established core of committed clients. Our clinic has been part of the community for over 40 years and we cater to all of South Auckland including the suburbs of Manurewa, Manukau, Takanini, Papakura, Drury, Waiuku and Pukekohe.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time, experienced Team Leader to join our busy team. Working 40 hours per week, including 1 in 3 Saturdays; the right candidate will have excellent leadership skills, essential in order to support our established team. This position would ideally suit a Senior Veterinary Nurse with previous management experience.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- CPD allowance
- Free access to our state of the art training facilities.
- Staff benefits
- Staff health insurance (after qualifying period)
- Leadership support for team leader role
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Team Leader/Senior Veterinary Nurse position
- The ability to lead, manage and support the performance of your team to ensure excellent customer service and clinical management of cases (including rostering and performance management)
- Experience liaising with industry suppliers and clinical representatives
- Past exposure and commitment to organising community projects
- Strong communication skills with the desire to build effective working relationships
- Good business acumen and excellent organisational skills
- Superior administration skills and proven ability to maximise operational efficiency.
- The desire to grow the clinic to the best it can possibly be!
For further information, please visit: https://www.nzpetdoctors.co.nz/clinic/howick
Please apply online with your CV & Cover Letter!
Your application has been successfully submitted.