Clinic Manager and Customer Service Person
Anexa Veterinary Services
Waikato, Waikato, New Zealand
- Further your career with us – and have fun doing it within our TEAM!
- Exciting Role read for you to make your own
- Lead a team passionate about client and animal care
Our Values: Think Team, Do the right thing, Challenge, Commit and Deliver
Join Anexa Veterinary Services in a Clinic Manager and Customer Service role as part of our Raglan team. This is a varied role where you will be an integral part in leading the team with the overall management and day to day running of the clinic, supporting Veterinarians, Customer Services and Vet Nurses to provide exceptional care to clients and their animals.
Anexa Veterinary Services has 12 veterinary clinics across the Waikato and Hauraki Plains providing services to family pets, and both Dairy and Drystock Farmers. Each of our clinics is unique but at Anexa we are one team.
As an employee of Anexa, you will be part of a values driven, fun and supportive team, receive many staff benefits, including generous staff discounts and family fun days.
About the Clinic
Our Raglan clinic is a great place to work and there are significant opportunities to grow as part of a supportive team. They are driven to grow in all areas of the business and engaged in growing each of their team members professional skills through mutual support in their roles.
About the Role
The Clinic Manager is responsible for day-to-day operational management responsibility and accountability of the clinic, overseeing, organising, and supervising the activities of the Companion Animal and Production Animal team. Leading the team to implement our business wide Companion Animal and Production Animal strategies and goals to a high standard, while looking after the team is at the core of this role along with providing exceptional customer care to our clients.
The team is made up of 3 Vet Nurses, 2 Customer Service Persons, 1 Companion Animal Veterinarian and 3 Mixed Practice Veterinarians.
As well as clinic management, this role provides customer services to our valued clients and supports the nursing team.
The hours of this role are 8am-5pm Monday – Friday.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience to all clients and setting a high standard for the rest of the team.
- Customer service involving liaising with Vets regarding on farm and in clinic work, booking calls and completing month end activities.
- Maintaining an overview of administrative functions for the clinic.
- Contributing as a member of the Executive Team and working closely with the General Manager of Clinical Services and the clinics Leadership Team to deliver business wide strategies and implementing these with your team.
- Maintaining overall responsibility and accountability for the clinics Health and Safety requirements.
- Managing leave and cover requirements of direct reports.
- Supporting the marketing activity of the clinic.
- Working with HR to develop staff, manage performance and ensure legislative employee requirements are met.
- Maintaining an overview of stock inventory of the clinic.
You will be an experienced Customer Service person looking for a career change, an experienced Veterinary Clinic Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity an experienced administrator or manager who is looking for a new challenge in a different industry.
What we are looking for in our Clinic Manager:
- Compassionate and able to lead by example.
- Dedication to a high level of patient, client, and team care.
- Proactive approaches to management of clinic administration and looking after staff.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the wider team from other clinics.
- Strong communication skills.
- Love to make a positive difference in all areas of your work.
NZ farming experience or experience in the Veterinary Industry is beneficial, but not essential in this role.
If you are ready to join a fun and supportive team, make a difference where it counts, have a great sense of humour, and are committed to animal, client, and team care, then you should apply now. what are you waiting for?
How to Apply
To apply, please click "Apply now" and upload a covering letter outlining your current situation and summarising your relevant experience for this role along with an up-to-date CV.
If you have any questions about us or about the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at mailto:email@example.com or contact Liana Kaye on 07 889 5159.
Please note, applications will be screened on an incoming basis. Applications for this role will close on 7 May 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.