Customer Service Representative - Otautau
Otautau, New Zealand
Permanent Position in Otautau
Are you looking for an outstanding Rural Customer Service opportunity?
- Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service?
- Are you at ease chatting with farmers?
- Are you knowledgeable about livestock health products?
If you answered yes to the above questions - then we want to hear from you!
This role, based in our Otautau clinic, is a great opportunity for a confident administrator with knowledge and passion for the agricultural sector. This is a permanent position; working 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday).
VetSouth is a locally owned and operated clinic, and our team’s purpose is all about being Here for Good; with staff who love what they do and opportunities to grow, doing our bit towards our client’s goals of successful and sustainable farms, happy healthy animals and contributing to thriving local communities.
This role will provide exceptional customer service and animal health supplies advice to our farming clientele, provide support for companion animal consultations held in the clinic, and provide administrative support for our wider team.
So if you are a person who:
- Thrives on providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Has solid knowledge of agriculture product sales;
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about farming;
- Demonstrates initiative and can pick up new skills quickly;
- Is good with a computer and administrative tasks; and
- Holds previous experience in the agricultural or veterinary industry.
We’d love to hear from you!
Applications close Friday 30th April 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.