Vet Nurse Wanted
Auckland, New Zealand
We are looking to employ an additional Veterinary Nurse to expand our team in our rapidly growing independent clinics. We have an independent culture of empowering staff, supporting their growth and not limiting clinical freedom and ability.
Our team is friendly and fun loving and very supportive of one another. We love to get to know our patients and their owners’ and our team will always go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service and the highest standard of patient care. We are on the hunt for a veterinary nurse who enjoys all aspects of the veterinary nurse role. This position would suit someone who thrives in a busy, progressive veterinary clinic.
Our clinics are all equipped with in house bio-chemistry blood analysers, digital radiography, dental radiography and separate nurse consultation rooms. Nurses are encouraged to use all aspects of their nursing knowledge including placing of IV catheters, blood and urine sampling, monitoring of anaesthesia, hospital monitoring and treatment as well as triaging consultations and providing routine nursing consults.
We have a yearly allocation for CPD, staff buying benefits and much more.
In return we’re looking for someone with:
· A Veterinary Nursing qualification (Certificate or Diploma)
· Experience, initiative and an eagerness to work
· A warm friendly personality
· Great communication and organisational skills
· A sound knowledge and understanding of Veterinary nursing procedures
· Someone who values the importance of a close knit team who can all work closely together to achieve the best outcomes for all patients.
As a privately owned clinic we value the importance of work life balance. Hours are shared evenly throughout the nursing team, with no out of hours work and a rotating roster for Saturday shifts.
Like to know more? You’re welcome to send a confidential email or apply directly. Simply send us an email with your CV and cover letter attached to
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a veterinary nurse?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Your application has been successfully submitted.