Equine Veterinary Nurse - fixed term
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Matamata Veterinary Services is a large and successful practice requiring an additional Equine Veterinary Nurse to be based at our busy, purpose-built Equine Hospital. This is a 6 month fixed term role for the 2021 Equine breeding season.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- To be either formally trained in Veterinary Nursing and/or be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge equivalent to formal training including theatre nursing;
- Experience in the horse industry and good horse handling skills;
- To be an energetic team player with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- To show empathy and provide a supportive role in the care and welfare of the horses seen in our practice;
- To deliver a consistent standard of excellence in service to our clientele;
- Flexibility to provide support to other areas of our business; and
- To be flexible enough with your time to participate in our after hours roster
The successful applicant must at all times aspire to excel in his/her work as a skilled professional as well as in the level of service we offer to our clients. Preference will be given to those candidates who have the skills we are looking for and previous experience reflecting quality care and service.
Matamata Veterinary Services strives to provide a supportive environment aiming to challenge and encourage team members to achieve goals and personal job satisfaction. If you enjoy working in a friendly environment with a positive, proactive and committed team that strives to be the best, then we want to hear from you.
Only applications from candidates currently permitted to work in NZ will be considered for this role.
To apply please forward your letter of application along with your CV to email@example.com [link removed] by Friday 21 May 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.