Mount Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand
Closes: May 20, 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Veterinarian to join our fantastic Mt Wellington team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Mt Wellington is located in the popular eastern Auckland suburb of Mt Wellington and has been part of the community for many years.
We are a companion animal practice with a great longstanding team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-mt-wellington/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role will be full-time with no weekend work.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- You hold relevant qualifications and at least 3 years’ experience as a practicing Veterinarian
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience and role type
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
Where to from here…
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Nick Cooper.
Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly via email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.