Waimakariri District, Canterbury, New Zealand
If you are a dog loving person who can turn their hand to every aspect of dog care- we may just have the job for you
- positive cheery attitude and sense of humour essential
- Initiative and self motivation a must
- Love and empathy with animals
- experience handling multiple dogs and understanding pack behaviour helpful
- Must be capable of working as a team member
- Need a clean driving licence
- Non smoker and no substances
- Animal care certificate/ veterinary nursing experience an advantage
Part time work with some additional weekend and ad hoc hours
Written references will be required
Apply online for this role or contact Rhona DeBoyer for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.