Animal Health Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Animal Health Sales Representative
North Canterbury Veterinary Clinics Ltd consists of 4 veterinary practices, geographically positioned within the Hurunui district of North Canterbury.
We are seeking to recruit an Animal Health Sales Representative to maintain and grow our market position in the North Canterbury region. The role will suit an energetic, motivated self-starter, who will use a proactive style to continue to grow NCVC’S market position.
The position has become available due to an internal promotion and will have responsibility for a defined area with in our North Canterbury region and be based from our Cheviot/Culverden Clinics.
As the successful candidate, you will report to the Business Manager. You will be fully supported with a thorough training & induction programme with the current incumbent and receive ongoing management and technical support.
As a key member of the NCVC team your responsibilities will include territory and key account management, for a defined group of clients and an exciting product range. You will work closely with both the Veterinary and Technician teams providing a wide range of services to our clients throughout your region.
Competencies required for this role are:
- A science based or agriculture related tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales role (preferably agriculture)
- Sound knowledge of the sheep & beef & dairy industries
- A preference for building long term strategic relationships
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving techniques
- Can Do attitude
- Demonstrated successful sales focus
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Exemplary Team Player
If this sounds like a role for you, then please send a cover letter and your CV to me before Friday 30th April.
Your application has been successfully submitted.