HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand
Totally Vets is a dynamic veterinary company, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Horowhenua, Taumarunui and Tararua areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
Our business thrives on talented people providing superior care and advice for the health, wellbeing and performance of animals. Our business is committed to achieving a challenging Mission. When you join us, you become part of that effort.
We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to work closely with our COO and Wellbeing, H&S Manager. You will provide administration and operational support for our Clinic Managers and their teams across our portfolio.
This is a full-time role based at our Feilding clinic. This varied and challenging role will enable you to use your exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills while providing professional and timely solutions to ensure we maintain the integrity of the Human Resources function.
You will have a genuine desire to understand our operation and the challenges we face. You will have a solid understanding of workplace safety and wellbeing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support with the recruitment, selection and appointment process
- Maintain employee files and records
- Planning new employee induction
- Leading the onboarding and offboarding process
- Providing Health and Safety administration and support
- Maintaining policy and procedure templates and documents
- Collating data and providing reporting for HR functions
- Leading staff engagement initiatives utilizing both internal and external resource.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with proven HR experience, a tertiary HR qualification and strong administration skills. You will need to be analytical, have the ability to multi-task with a highly organised and proactive approach to problem solving.
A full position description is available on request.
If you are interested in this role please send your application by email or post, including your current CV and a cover letter, by Friday 30th April 2021, to:
Chief operating Officer
Totally Vets Group
25 Manchester Street
Your application has been successfully submitted.