Wellington, New Zealand
Totally Vets is a dynamic veterinary company, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Tararua, Horowhenua and Taumarunui areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals. Otaki Vets became part of our group In July 2020.
We have a vacancy for a Vet Nurse to join our busy companion animal clinic based in Otaki. We run a well-equipped clinic offering a wide range of surgeries and advanced treatment options for our clients.
We are a client centric business and put our customers and patients at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be in a great working environment, part of a friendly team and be provided with great benefits and opportunities CPD within the wider business.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Assisting with consultations
- General nursing and clinic administration tasks
- Utilise technology and equipment management
- Assisting with anaesthesia surgical procedures
- Monitoring care of patients and follow up after surgery
We are looking for a person who has the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic level of customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and respond to customer and patient needs
- A Veterinary Nurse Qualification with proven clinical skills
- A passion for animal health and wellbeing
- Your team skills will be excellent, and your ability to relate well to both customers and colleagues.
- You must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment whilst maintaining a friendly and enjoyable working atmosphere
- Have initiative and a pro-active work ethic
This position is a full-time position, which includes participation in a weekend clinic roster.
Please apply before 30th April 2021 with your CV and cover letter.
A copy of the job description is available on request. For more information, please email Chelsea Russell, Clinic Manager at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.