Animal Assembly Clerk
Silver Fern Farms
Timaru, New Zealand
Silver Fern Farms have a great opportunity at our Pareora site based in Timaru for an Animal Assembly Clerk. The purpose of the Animal Assembly Clerk is to provide effective & efficient administration within the Animal Assembly department, completing all livestock documentation to assist in providing an efficient and effective supply of livestock to production.
Hours of work for this role are on the afternoon shift between 1.00pm and 10.00pm.
We are looking for the following personal attributes and experience:
- Proven administration experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer skills - familiar with database systems and Windows
- Excellent communication skills - good grasp of written and spoken English
- Good time management skills, ability to respond to changing demand and able to achieve targets on a daily basis
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team
If the above sounds like you and you would like to know more, please apply online or visit us on Waihi Road, Pareora. For further information, please see our careers page at: careers.silverfernfarms.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.