Part Time Experienced Dog Daycare Squad Member
Auckland, New Zealand
We are a dog daycare facility in Albany that takes pride in offering our customers a safe and fun environment for their beloved pups. We are looking to hire an experienced Daycare Squad Member to assist part-time with the supervision of our dogs within the daycare, and also on our daily swimming and farm trips. This position could suit someone studying vet nursing or dog behaviour.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Maintaining social groups of dogs to ensure a safe, fun environment – keeping them safe and happy by reading body language and following procedures
- Experience looking after dogs in a similar environment, with a friendly manner and able to deliver an exceptionally high standard of service to all customers
- Admin and reception tasks
- Taking ownership of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the day care
- Keeping the facility clean, hygienic, functional and organised
- Bathing and drying dogs
- Opening and/or closing the facility if required
- Assist with field trips offsite
- Reliability and a high work ethic are essential
- Must absolutely LOVE dogs!
This job involves a lot of day-to-day physical work - standing, bending, and moving around, as well as essential regular cleaning in order to keep the facility safe and hygienic for our pups – but there are plenty of fun times too, especially when you will be surrounded by dogs all day.
This position is part-time but could eventuate into a full time position in the future.
If you think you have what it takes, then we would love to hear from you. Please provide us with a cover letter and CV
Compensation: Based on experience
Employment Type: Part-time, permanent position
Your application has been successfully submitted.