This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vets North have an exceptional opportunity for experienced Veterinary Nurses to join our team. If you are passionate about helping animals and want to work closer to home in a progressive practice with all the toys then this may be the role for you!
Vets North operate clinics in Kumeu, Waimauku, Helensville & Silverdale with a loyal & growing client base. We are focused on building strong teams and ensuring staff are valued & enjoy their work environment. Our team is passionate about helping animals & our community.
We are looking for experienced Vet Nurses with the drive and commitment to demonstrate leadership and take on more responsibility in our clinics. We are excited to support your learning and development journey and offer support for you to drive your Continued Professional Development.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant Veterinary Nursing Qualification (Diploma)
- 3yrs+ Clinical experience
- Availability for shifts between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- Flexibility to work across all our clinics, Kumeu, Helensville, Waimauku, Silverdale
- Availability for shifts 4-5 days Mon-Fri + contribute to the Saturday roster
Our ideal applicants will have great communication skills, be confident in working with other team members and LOVE providing excellent customer service for our valued clients. We commit to providing Performance Reviews 2x per year, and will offer regular feedback and support at all times - we want you to succeed!
The following skill sets are required to be successful with the Vets North business:
- Professionalism & confidence
- Strong relationship building abilities
- Diplomacy and awareness of appropriate behaviour
- Excellent collaboration
- Reliable and eager to help out
- Adaptable and high energy
We also have an opportunity for a Veterinary Receptionist too, so if you have nursing experience with a real passion for customer service, we'd love to hear from you.
Overall, if you love a team environment, want to truly contribute to your local community, and be part of a team that will support and encourage you to be your best, we want you!
Could this be your next role? We are looking forward to speaking with you so call Tricia on 027 2522117 and Apply Now to submit your details.
Your application has been successfully submitted.