Dunedin, New Zealand
Location: Dunedin Vetcare
Posted on: 16 April 2021
Our vet team is growing! Animates Vetcare Group is seeking an experienced Veterinarian to join our unique network of companion animal vets, nurses and support staff.
Whether you are already based in Dunedin or perhaps looking for an opportunity to relocate for a more relaxed lifestyle, this could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
About the role:
This part-time permanent position offering excellent flexibility and work-life balance. You'll be part of a strong team in the heart of Dunedin, in a wonderful modern clinic with all the latest tools and equipment including an ultra-sound machine.
Our vision is to have the best vet team friendly practices providing the best patient care to our clients and pets. To get there, we need vets like you on our team.
We aren’t your typical corporate; we won’t tell you how to do your job. Instead we’ll provide everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a veterinarian – providing gold standard care for our patients.
- You have a recognised Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification
- 2+ years relevant experience
- You are proficient in all-round medicine and surgery in companion animal practice
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a close-knit team
- You’re passionate about the veterinary industry and excellence in clinical care
- You can be flexible with hours of work to participate in our rosters that include some evenings, weekends and public holidays. This clinic covers after hours.
Why Join Us?
- You’ll be valued: you’re helping us achieve our goals and provide the highest standards in clinical care, in return we’ll help you grow your passion and expertise through ongoing CPD opportunities.
- You’ll have the latest tools: we’re constantly reviewing and improving our equipment and services and that means we’ve fit out our clinics with everything you need to do a great job.
- You’ll be supported: You’ll be looked after by a support team of experienced veterinary professionals that care about your wellbeing.
We will provide everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a veterinary professional – providing gold standard care for our patients. You will have a great CPD budget with potential to travel for learning and development opportunities as well as:
- A clinic equipped with the latest tools and equipment
- Competitive salary package and general staff discount
- Career development including clinical coaching and training
- Opportunity to apply for a membership scholarship (valued at $10,000)
- Central support team made up of experienced veterinary professionals
We have a real passion for what we do, and we go the extra mile for both our people and our patients. You will be part of a supportive team who works together to deliver our purpose, vision, and values. We offer excellent staff benefits with a fun and collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.