Crofton Downs Veterinary Clinic
Wellington, New Zealand
Crofton Downs Veterinary Clinic is looking for an experienced veterinarian to join our team as the Lead Veterinarian.
- Make a real mark on a clinic in a leadership position
- Full time position over 4 days per week
- No Sunday or Public Holiday work
At Crofton Downs Veterinary Clinic, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Veterinarian to join a new team! You will have the chance to lead the team and work on exciting plans to grow the business. We’re looking for a talented individual to take on the position of a Lead Vet.
We are a busy 4 vet small animal veterinary clinic who pride ourselves on excellent patient and client care. We have a varied and interesting caseload with a fantastic and dedicated client base where pets are part of the family and treated as such. As the Lead Veterinarian, you will develop business plans to drive development and growth.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to grow your career into a Clinical Lead position
- Join a Gold Standard clinic with a reputation for going above and beyond
- Work a four-day week with dedicated office time for leadership responsibilities
- Generous continuing education allowance (CPD) and study leave
- Weekend work is shared and will be 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Access to the largest Veterinary Network across New Zealand and Australia
- Generous salary (depending on experience) and a benefits package
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent (or its equivalent) and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A minimum of five years’ clinical experience
- Strong medical and surgical knowledge, high standards of clinical care
- An interest in leadership (dedicated office time will be rostered)
- A warm, mature fun personality with extraordinary communication skills and a team player
- Someone who can connect with clients from all demographics and backgrounds
- Someone who leads by example both in your professional duties and your staff interactions.
The position is full time, 4 days a week and the weekend roster shared 1 in four. We are open Saturdays but closed to the public on Sundays. We are part of the Wellington After Hours Veterinary clinic so no on call work is required.
You might be a senior veterinarian looking for a new challenge or an experienced vet looking for a step up to grow their career. Either way, if you’re looking for an opportunity to step up, make a real mark and lead a new team, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply or find out more, please contact Jwan Kattan (Recruitment Specialist) on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.