Full and Part-Time Veterinary Nurses- 24hr Emergency
This job is no longer accepting applications.
VS A&E 24 hr Veterinary Emergency Hospital, AUCKLAND
Have you always had a passion for emergency and critical care nursing? Are you someone that thrives in a busy environment? Do you love being part of a supportive team? Now is your chance to join the VSA nursing team.
Veterinary Specialist Auckland
- Emergency and specialist referral veterinary hospital based near Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- A very competitive starting wage with experience taken into consideration.
- Have a look at our website : www.vsahospital.co.nz and take a tour through each of the hospital departments.
The basics about us
- VS A&E is a 24hour emergency practice, based at Veterinary Specialist Auckland in Mt Wellington, Auckland
- Our hospital Philosophy is to provide exceptional care together – for each other, for our referring vets and for our patients.
- Our A&E service provides 24hour emergency care to a wide spectrum of clients across Auckland and beyond.
- We have everything you need to offer an excellent standard of veterinary nursing care.
- Full training in the VSA way given, all you need to bring is your drive for learning and career development.
If you are
- Are a diploma qualified or equivalent nurse.
- Someone with a growth mindset who wants to be a part of continuing to build our amazing practice.
- Engaged by the varied and interesting caseload from the diverse range of clients, where no two days are the same.
- Someone who thrives in a team environment, who will take the initiative to develop and use your nursing skills to the best of your ability.
and looking for a hospital that will give you
- Support and opportunity to up skill your nursing to the next level.
- An amazing, supportive team all working together to provide the highest standard of care for our patients, that you can be proud to be a part of,
- Endless career opportunities,
- And a great work life balance – our A&E clinic is open 24hours a day so you will be on a rotating roster (including nights, weekends an, allowing you to be able to plan your life with plenty of notice.
Then get in touch – you might be the person we are looking for!
We take great pride in our nursing team and endeavour to support a positive and healthy work force.
We are looking for a full-time emergency nurses (4 x 10 hour shifts per week)
How to apply
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
Previous work in an emergency /referral is not essential.
You are welcome to make a confidential enquiry or submit your CV and cover letter to the VSA Head Nurse, Sarah Ball by email to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.