Veterinarian - Fixed term
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vetcare Group is recruiting for a Veterinarian for a 12-month Maternity leave contract to support our Waikanae and Paraparaumu clinics on the beautiful Kapiti Coast. This is a 4 day per week role, ideal for a great work life balance.
We’re not your typical vet group.
Our support team is made up of experienced vets and vet nurses who know what good practice looks like to support you. Our 17 clinics are like family, everyone supporting each other. We share your passion of having the best clinical standards and provide you with all the best equipment to ensure you can meet your patient needs.
About this role:
As a Veterinary Professional, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a Veterinarian, we won’t tell you how to do your job. Instead, we’ll provide you with everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a veterinarian – providing gold standard care for our patients.
You are already an experienced veterinarian or a recent confident graduate. Being passionate about our people means we are flexible. Our vision is to have the best vet team friendly practices providing the best patient care to our clients and pets. To get there, we need vets like you on our team. You will need:
- A recognised Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience as a veterinarian
- You are proficient in all-round medicine and surgery in companion animal practice
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a close-knit and hardworking team; and,
- Are passionate about the veterinary industry and excellence in clinical practice.
What we’re offering:
We will provide everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a veterinary professional – providing gold standard care for our patients. You will have a great CPD budget as well as:
- A clinic equipped with the latest tools and equipment
- Competitive salary package and general staff discount
- Career development including clinical coaching and training
- VCNZ registration
- Central support team made up of experienced veterinary professionals
We have a real passion for what we do, and we go the extra mile for both our people and our patients. You will be part of a supportive team who works together to deliver our purpose, vision, and values. We offer excellent staff benefits with a fun and collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.