This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Great company, vision and culture
- Opportunity for career development
- Social, fun team environment
Taranaki Veterinary Centre is one of the largest veterinary practices in New Zealand with clinics in Hawera, Manaia, Stratford, Patea and Waverley employing 29 veterinarians and 44 support staff.
We focus on providing a challenging and fun workplace and encourage staff development in an environment of support and reward.
We are looking for an energetic Receptionist to join our Patea team! You will be the friendly face managing the front desk of our well-respected practice. Interacting day-to-day with our valued clients.
Some of your duties will include:
- Answering phones
- Booking appointments
- Admitting patients and receipting payments
- Stock control protocols
- Selling over-the-counter products
You will need to be available for a 1 in 8 roster for our Saturday morning clinic, and to work shifts between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm.
Experience and must-haves:
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to excellence and professionalism
- Stock control experience
- Ability to learn
- Great work ethic and time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the Dairy Industry
Make a great career move this year and join our dynamic team today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.