Full Time Head Nurse
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Full Time Head Nurse - Manurewa Pet Doctors
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Vets / Vet Science
- Permanent / Full Time
Who are we?
Pet Doctors Manurewa is a small animal veterinary practice providing veterinary service at the highest level, with an established core of committed clients. Our clinic has been part of the community for over 40 years and we cater to all of South Auckland including the suburbs of Manurewa, Manukau, Takanini, Papakura, Drury, Waiuku and Pukekohe.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time, Head Nurse to join our busy team. Working 40 hours per week, including 1 in 2 Saturdays; the right candidate will have excellent leadership skills and be highly driven.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- CPD allowance
- Free access to our state-of-the-art training facilities.
- Staff benefits
- Staff health insurance (after qualifying period)
- Leadership support for team leader role
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in Veterinary Nursing with appropriate qualifications
- Exceptional surgical nursing skills
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills
For further information, please visit: https://www.nzpetdoctors.co.nz/clinic/howick
Your application has been successfully submitted.