National Clinical Director
Auckland, New Zealand
We are excited that our support team is growing. We are looking for a veterinary leader in clinical standards of care, who can support our family culture and be an integral part of our team leading with enthusiasm for both patient care and team wellbeing.
You will be a caring, passionate vet, who is experienced and excited about developing those around you, including the mentoring of our wonderful new grads. Ideally you also have excellent management and coaching skills. You must be an outstanding communicator able to jump in and help the wider team. You will provide guidance for both vets and nurses helping in the advancement of our own internal educational development programs and by also chairing the in-house Vet Advisory board. Other duties will include:
- Providing clinical input and support to Area managers and the wider vet team
- Contributing, advising, and participating in marketing strategies
- Ensuring clinical standards in clinic are of highest standards and keeping abreast of the newest clinical care and helping to educate others in these standards
- Identifying development needs across clinics and being able to develop and coach those that need help and support
- Being the vet voice for the wider organisation in terms of clinical initiatives
You will be a Senior Veterinarian with at least 5 years’ experience and excellent management skills. By being a strategic and innovative thinker, you will be able to communicate a vision and drive results. Experience in managing, coaching, and leading a team is a must, as well as:
- Ability to access business needs, design and implement programs and evaluate results
- Solve problems and execute on initiatives
- VCNZ registered
- BVSc qualification recognised by NZVC
- Ideally Auckland based, but flexible on location for the right candidate
We have a real passion for what we do, and we go the extra mile for both our people and our patients. You will be part of a supportive team who works together to deliver our purpose, vision, and values. We offer excellent staff benefits with a fun and collaborative team environment. Job applications close on 30th April 2021. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Email email@example.com for a confidential chat/coffee.
Your application has been successfully submitted.